No Podcast Episode for a While

Posted By on July 12, 2012

I have to move the Naked Bible podcast to my normal web host. The service I’ve been using for the podcast is already at the point of being too expensive, as I used up my space quota faster than anticipated. That will take a little while; hopefully by next weekend we’ll be back in business, but no episode this weekend.

Comments

9 Responses to “No Podcast Episode for a While”

1. Richard Brown says:

Mike the p’casts are a good idea, and the length/crispness is about right. if I could offer one constructive feedback: ditch the long lead-in. Reason is if one is manipulating handset at the gym or in car, its excessive and not easy to scroll to the beginning of the talk.

2. Jesse says:

Nuts! I just caught up too!

3. Shaun says:

Maybe you can compress the audio to a smaller size. You dont need super high quality for speaking.

The recent series really has my attention.

I’d have to jump through the same hoop later on. $20 a month just for this one item is too much. If I move it to my home server, that will be taken care of. I discovered over the weekend that I need to delete the old account, so the podcast will disappear for a few days before the switch takes (and is going on iTunes again).

4. Charity says:

Bummer- I guess that means I will be more excited than usual when the next one rolls in. :)

The podcasts have been, well, fantastic. I’ve been passing them around the family, as well. My mother even listened to them all today while she worked around the house. She’s a 60 year old teacher on summer break and a lifelong Christian who is committed to the Scriptures. She told me today that the first of this most recent podcast series was almost “earth shattering” to her, causing her to consider her approach to ‘Bible study’ in a whole new light.

Many thanks!

5. Charity says:

Virginia Beach. I am in the third year of their applied doctoral program in strategic leadership/foresight. Also, had the pleasure, a few years ago, of being a student in one of the online classes you taught at Liberty. It was just a short graduate level OT survey class, I believe, but in retrospect was really a significant ‘corner’ in both my Christian and academic life. I’ve been following the blog ever since and it has been endlessly helpful and enlightening.