Free Online Access to SAGE Journals

Posted By on November 10, 2012

Through the month of November SAGE is granting free access to its Theology and Biblical Studies Journals — take advantage of it. SAGE is a gateway service to a number of the most respected academic journals in these fields. Create an account, browse, and download some excellent content!

And while we’re at it, you should check out the Ancient World Online’s list of open access academic journals for studying the ancient world.

Comments

8 Responses to “Free Online Access to SAGE Journals”

1. Paul D. says:

Free journal access?

I feel like a fat man at a pie-eating contest.

2. blop2008 says:

Pss; Like I have time to go through all of that–but not so fast, because I will :-) !

3. Edward says:

Are there any articles you would suggest we read in these… concerning Divine Council issues?

Have you first read through these items on my Q & A page?

The best introductory resource is my divine council website. As far as published resources, there are many good scholarly articles, but nothing for the layperson. The closest one comes to that are dictionary articles in the following sources that will be in any Christian college library and many public libraries:

“Assembly, Divine” in Anchor Bible Dictionary
      “Divine Council” (by yours truly) in InterVarsity Press’s Dictionary of the Old Testament: Wisdom, Poetry and Writings
      “Divine Council” (also by yours truly) in InterVarsity Press’s Dictionary of the Old Testament: The Prophets
      “Council” in Dictionary of Deities and Demons in the Bible
      “Sons of God” in Dictionary of Deities and Demons in the Bible

Thanks for this. Unrelated question, I want to purchase a Logos pre pub and am not sure if I can download it onto a Kindle or not, can I?

5. David Weinschrott says:

Yes, get the Logos Bible app for Android. All your Logos resources will be available. I mean a Kindle, Fire or other Android device, not the Kindle reader