Visitors to UFO Religions
Order The Facade!

Anyone familiar with the Roswell incident knows the name Jesse Marcel. Major Marcel was the first officer on the scene of the crash – he was the guy who filled his trunk with crash debris and took it home before taking it to the base. Stanton Friedman’s interview with him ignited the modern Roswell mythic narrative. While the debris was at his home, his son, Jesse, Jr. got to touch it, an experience that has since become the stuff of legend.

The younger Marcel died of a heart attack on August 24. He was 77.

Thoughts on Jesse Marcel, Jr.’s passing have started to appear online. I thought readers might be interested in reading some of them.

Kevin Randle

Unexplained Mysteries

UFO Chronicles

UFO Digest

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

10 Responses to “Jesse Marcel Jr.’s Passing”

• BUYERS BEWARE says:

We owe Major Marcel and Jessie Jr. a great deal. Jessie Jr. had the guts to take it a step further and in form the public. These whistle blowers are to be celebrated. It takes courage to expose the truth when you know you are being threatened by your own Shadow Government and Military who do not want the truth to come out until they are ready to perpetrate the FALSE FLAG that is coming soon to deceive the world.

Thank goodness for all the whistle blowers who have died attempting to wake up the “Sleeping Sheeple.” I AM AWAKE WHAT ABOUT YOU.

• terry the censor says:

@BUYERS BEWARE

Do you have one of those ergonomic keyboards that allow you to type even though your sleeves are tied up behind your back?

• BUYERS BEWARE says:

TERRY,

For those of us who have been DOING OUR HOMEWORK for years now, we find the debunkers and those who refuse to see the writing on the wall, a DEAD WEIGHT. I just don’t have the time to drag dormant minds around while they come aboard. These are exciting times, much is happening; it is never boring unless you have to deal with the Nay Sayers. I learned a long time ago to just let them stew in their own juices. If you don’t they can drag you down. Have a nice day and GO GETUM TRUTHERS!

• terry the censor says:

@BUYERS BEWARE

> those of us who have been DOING OUR HOMEWORK for years now

Have absolutely nothing to show for it.

Your certainty should be supported by evidence — not rhetorical tactics such as ALL CAPS and off-the-shelf fanatical ravings.

You demonstrate that ridicule can be earned, my friend.

• BUYERS BEWARE says:

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Terry I am not sure if you were responding to my comment or not, however disinformationalists and debunkers are always demanding proof. It is a way to attempt to shut people down and argue about nothing. Once you actually get into this field and write about it like I do it is hard for the average “Sleeping Sheeple” to wrap their brains around what is REALLY GOING ON. It is easier to argue about nothing, for Sleepers, than to really LOOK AT THE WRITING ON THE WALL. There is more than enough proof once you get into all this data unless you DON’T WHAT TO BELIEVE IT. If that’s the case nothing will convince you SLEEPERS. IT IS WHAT IT IS. We all know sleepers and debunkers; we have them in our lives. They are as stubborn as the day is long but once they SEE THE LIGHT most of them become PASSONATE ADVOCATES FOR THE CAUSE.

• terry the censor says:

@BUYERS BEWARE

> disinformationalists and debunkers are always demanding proof. It is a way to attempt to shut people down and argue about nothing.

Let me get this straight. You’re saying:

proof = nothing

You’re right: “Nothing” will convince me.

• terry the censor says:

@MSH says:

> I supposed I’ll have to start censoring the exchanges between you two, but I’ll miss the good lines.

You’re right, Mike, I shouldn’t have indulged myself. But BB makes it sooooo easy! Hehe!

a nice summation

I have two sort of “censor reflexes”: (1) I don’t want the blog to be a place for readers to snipe each other; (2) my blogs aren’t online so that people can post their own lengthy posts – they need to get their own blog or website for that. I’m not a free ride for someone else’s material.