Visitors to UFO Religions
Order The Facade!

Nick Cook, long time writer for the prestigious Jane’s Defense Weekly and author of the book, The Hunt for Zero Point, has written a worthwhile essay on aerospace giant Boeing’s recent admission it is working on anti-gravity. The piece begins:

Boeing, the world’s largest aircraft manufacturer, has admitted it is working on experimental anti-gravity projects that could overturn a century of conventional aerospace propulsion technology if the science underpinning them can be engineered into hardware.

The effort has become public as a result of a briefing document obtained by Jane’s Defense Weekly. The project is being run out of Boeing’s Phantom Works facility in Seattle. My favorite part of the revelation is that Boeing is “trying to solicit the services of a Russian scientist who claims he has developed anti-gravity devices in Russia and Finland.”

That scientist’s name? Dr. Evgeny Podkletnov. Sound familiar? It will if you’ve read The Facade.

How ’bout that?

Technorati Tags: , , ,

6 Responses to “Boeing Acknowledges Anti-Gravity Project – Right out of The Facade”

• Jonnathan Molina says:

This is really cool and, I think, very plausible. Here’s hoping.

• Carl says:

HAHA! You called it!

• John says:

You know what the best part of this news piece is? It’s where the facility is located, in your proverbial backyard. You should knock on a door to see what happens. :D

• aeneas says:

While I think it likely that anti-gravity has been researched and probably applied to aircraft for decades, I do wonder that this report is coming from one source. Nick Pope has an invested interested in UFO’s, and I’d like to know how Jane’s Defense Weekly got this information. I went to the website but could not find the report.

• aeneas says:

Ok, just a quick follow-up here. I did a search on Dr. Evgeny Podkletnov and found a wealth of information from various sources. I of course remember The Facade mentioning these experiments but had not spent time looking further into it. The only reason I raised the issue of there only being one source in my last post is because one source makes it difficult to talk to skeptics. The skeptic might say, “Yeah, sure that is what Pope claims or JDW claims, but how do we know it is true otherwise.” Anyway, it seems there is a wealth of information on Podkletnov that should go a long way in informing the skeptics.

good questions. have you tried emailing Nick?