“Fundamentalist” Christianity is defined in many ways by many different people. As it pertains to Christians and ufology, the “fundamentalist” position is one that contends that aliens are to be equated with demons and that a real ET life form would destroy biblical authority in terms of creation and the work of Christ. That’s not where I am. Rather, I consider the demonic one possible explanation for some of the phenomena associated with ufology (namely “alien contact” and “alien abduction”). For me, there are other explanations of equal (or perhaps greater) plausibility. The ten -part series below aimed at helping readers understand why many Christians opt for the demonic explanation. (A precursor and catalyst was:”How UFO Enthusiasts Understand and Misunderstand Christians Interested in UFOs and ET Life“).
“Understanding the Christian Fundamentalist View of UFOs and Aliens”
Other Relevant Posts:
- Christian Fundamentalism, Aliens, UFOs: What About Matthew 24:37-38 and Daniel 2:43?
- John Milor vs. Gary Bates
- John Milor vs. Gary Bates, Part 2
- John Milor vs. Gary Bates, Part 3
- John Milor vs. Gary Bates, Part 4
- How Would a Biblical Writer Describe a UFO If He Saw One?